This module covers macro roles of instructional leaders, including staff development and supervision. Participants will develop skills and learn to lead in the design, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of curriculum and assessment methods that meet the needs of children and adopting the appropriate classroom practices through observations and supervision of classroom teaching.
This is a Skills-Based Modular Course (SBMC).
This module is stackable towards Advanced Diploma in Early Childhood Leadership (ADECL) PDC 1.
For more information on ADECL, click here.
ECDA certified L2 pre-school teachers who have completed an ECDA-recognised diploma in early childhood care and education; with at least 3 years of trained teaching experience.
Note: Registration for PDC 2 is by nomination only.
Upon successful completion of the modular course, participants will receive a certificate of attendance.
S$64.20 (inclusive of 7% GST)
Note: The registration fee is non-refundable.
Fill out your details to find out your estimated course fee!
Estimated nett course fee payable, including additional funding and GST
Note: The course fee shown is an estimate only. Course fees payable are subject to revision, funding eligibility and approval. Please contact us for details on course fees.
Other funding support and financial schemes may be available.
Find out more here.
- Course schedule and venue are subject to changes. NIEC reserves the right to reschedule/cancel any programme and amend information without prior notice.
- Classes will only commence if the minimum class size is met. A confirmation email will be sent to you at least 3 weeks before course commencement.
- Priority will be given to applicants taking up the ADECL full qualification.
Before You Apply
1. Prepare the following documents:
- Image of your NRIC (front and back)
- Highest formal education qualifications (Certificates and transcripts)
- Recent digital photo with a white background
Have questions? Talk to us!
(Mon - Fri, 9am - 4pm)
Ms Oh Ling Shan
Phone: 6887 9505