This module builds on the participant's knowledge of language, literacy and social, emotional and motor development of children to further explore a variety of strategies for enhancing and supporting the development of these domains. A focus on curricular adaption which can be administered during pull-out or in-class support will be covered.
- This is a Skills-Based Modular Course (SBMC).
- This module is stackable towards Specialist Diploma in Early Childhood Learning Support (SDELS) PDC 1.
- For more information on SDELS, click here.
Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education-Teaching (DECCE-T) or acceptable equivalent; or
Diploma in Special Needs (DISE); or
Certificate in Special Needs (CISE) and 2 A-level credits; or
Diploma or Degree in a related field (Psychology, Social Work, Human Services) from a recognised tertiary institution; and
Have worked in an early childhood setting.
Upon successful completion of the modular course, participants will receive a certificate of attendance.
S$64.20 (inclusive of 7% GST)
Note: The registration fee is non-refundable.
Fill out your details to find out your estimated course fee!
Estimated nett course fee payable, including additional funding and GST
Note: The course fee shown is an estimate only. Course fees payable are subject to revision, funding eligibility and approval. Please contact us for details on course fees.
Note: Eligibility for SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) funding* is currently not approved.
*Includes Absentee Payroll (AP) funding for operators
Other funding support and financial schemes may be available.
Find out more here.
Open For Application Soon
Day & Time
3 weekdays: 6.30pm - 9.30pm
To be available
- Course schedule and venue are subject to changes. NIEC reserves the right to reschedule/cancel any programme and amend information without prior notice.
- Classes will only commence if the minimum class size is met. A confirmation email will be sent to you at least 3 weeks before course commencement.
- Priority will be given to applicants taking up the SDELS full qualification.
Before You Apply
1. Prepare the following documents:
- Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education - Teaching (DECCE-T) or acceptable equivalent (Certificate and transcripts)
- Employment letter (dated recent 3 months) for us to understand your current designation
- Employment letter to prove that you have worked in an early childhood setting
- Letter of Notification (LON)
- Company sponsorship letter (for those under company sponsorship)
- Image of your NRIC (front and back)
- Recent digital photo with a white background
Have questions? Talk to us!
(Mon - Fri, 9am - 4pm)
Mr Jonathan Ng
Phone: 6887 9504