For all existing educators who wish to better support children with learning or developmental needs, these new courses are for you!
We are launching a slew of new courses that will help you create more inclusive learning environments for the little ones who may have special or added needs. Click through to find out more about the courses.
Inclusive Practice Series (CPD Courses)
- Effective Classroom Management & Behaviour Guidance for Inclusive Settings
Next intake: 30 Aug (Apply by 30 Jul)
- Embedding Strategies Across Daily Activities
Next intake: 8 Jul (Apply by 8 Jun)
- Supporting Children with Added Needs in Preschool Classrooms
Next intake: 17 Aug (Apply by 17 Jul)
- Certificate in Inclusive Practice (CIP)
Intake(s): Jun 2021 (Cluster A), Sep 2021 (Cluster B) & Dec 2021 (Cluster C)
- Specialist Diploma in Early Childhood Intervention (Special Needs) (SDESN)
Intake(s): Oct 2021
Have questions? Contact us and we will get back to you within 3 working days.
We hope to see you in NIEC soon!